Get to know our school staff. We're all here to help.
Our professional, university-educated teachers encourage students to develop a love of learning and a desire to succeed. They maintain the highest integrity and concern for your child’s wellbeing.
The principal is responsible for the educational leadership and management of our school. If you would like to speak to the principal, please contact us to make an appointment.
Our school administrative staff can answer inquiries or direct you to the appropriate staff member for help.
- Principal: Mrs Charmian Cribb
- Assistant Principal: Mrs Helen Sharwood
- Assistant Principal: Mrs Bronwyn Robinson
- Teacher Librarian: Mrs Jenny Anderson
- Teacher: Mrs Karen Charnley
- Teacher: Mrs Kerry Martin
- Teacher: Mr Patrick Manning
- Teacher: Mrs Annette Pattison
- School Administrative Manager: Mrs Sue Peden
- School Administrative Officer: Ms Janna House
- School Learning Support Officer: Mrs Kim Hall
- School Learning Support Officer: Mrs Lisa Cooley
- School Learning Support Officer: Mrs Amanda Dent
- General Assistant: Mr Neville Robertson